San Antonio DMA
||DMA Population (Adults 18+)
||Median Household Income
||Avg # Household Vehicles
Race Distribution & Ethnicity
Please contact us for specific rates and product availability.
Out of Home Impact
- Reaches 87% of the DMA A18+ population weekly (567.2 MM impressions)
- Over 4,064 displays covering 13 counties.
- Bulletin coverage on all major interstates including US 281, Loop 1604, and IH-35
- Widest variety of OOH formats, exclusive provider of posters
- Dominant digital OOH provider with 28 displays
- Reaches 82% of the DMA A18+ population weekly (57.2 MM impressions)
- Inventory impacts the entire city, offering continuous exposure.
Market in Motion
- • 36% traveled 200+ miles (wk)
- • 91% drove or carpooled in the past week
- 32% have a 30+ minute commute
- 50 minute average round trip travel to work
U.S. Census Estimates, 2018; Scarborough, Release 1, 2018 San Antonio DMA; Geopath OOH Ratings, 2018