West Palm Beach/Ft. Pierce
Reaching 98% of the West Palm Beach/Ft. Pierce market weekly.
West Palm Beach/Ft. Pierce DMA
||DMA Population (Adults 18+)
||Median Household Income
||Avg # Household Vehicles
Race Distribution & Ethnicity
Please contact us for specific rates and product availability.
Out of Home Impact
- Reaches 98% of the DMA A18+ population weekly (424.9 MM impressions)
- Over 500 displays covering 4 counties
- Bulletin coverage on all major interstates including I-95 and FL Tnpk.
- Widest variety of OOH formats; exclusive provider of posters
- Dominant digital OOH provider with 11 displays
- Reaches 47% of the DMA A18+ population weekly (30.9 MM impressions)
- Delivering high reach along Interstate 95 in key sectors of the market.
- Only company with the ability to deliver network type coverage.
Market in Motion
- 23% traveled 200+ total miles (wk)
- 93% drove to work
- 41% have a 20+ minute commute
- 40 minute average round trip travel to work
Sources: U.S. Census Estimates, 2020; Scarborough, Release 2, 2020 West Palm Beach/Ft. Pierce DMA
Clear Channel Outdoor West Palm Beach/Ft. Pierce
609 Hunter Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30AM to 5PM EST
(561) 588 6277